Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions Mascara (Product Feature + Giveaway)Sunday, October 04, 2015
Preparing for this post, i realized two things: 1, I badly need a tan, and 2, I cannot wink. It's contest time my pretties! I am holding a contest that will run for 4 weeks starting today, October 5, and winners will receive a full-sized wand of Max Factor's Masterpiece 3in1 Glamour Extensions Mascara!
What I love about this mascara is that it has a comb-like wand that you can easily comb through your individual lashes. It's great for thin and fine lashes because you can coat the hairs carefully and can reach even the corners of your eyes.
|Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions Mascara|
Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions Mascara Features
- Small brush that gets deep into the lashes to load on volume and sculpt the lashes. You can reach up to the roots too because of the thin brush.
- Super black pigments to define
- Carbon black fibres to extend and build lots of lovely volume and length.
I find it really curling and the formula sets my lashes into place very well. It's non sticky too!
I must say, Max Factor has been killing it with their mascaras lately. With my lashes not being the most cooperative, they seem to have become friendly with Max Factor these past few new formulas they have been coming out with.
- Won't give you that spider lashes look. Just don't use too much!
- You can easily add product on the tips of your lashes to add length.
- Adds some length to my lashes and a little bit of volume.
- I love that there are two separate brushes to provide different uses.
- Good packaging.
- Did not sting my eyes. No irritating fumes!
- Waterproof. Lasts all day!
- Easily available.
- Easy to use.
- Non-sticky feeling.
- Lightweight on the lashes.