My new obsession: SOLIQUE Gel Nail Polish by Girl StuffFriday, October 30, 2015
#letsnailitsaturday #nails #notd
I have been hooked with Girl Stuff nail polish ever since I was introduced to them by my friend and beauty blogger Nikki Tiu a few months ago. Since then, Girl Stuff has been my go-to nail polish store for all my nail polish needs. Ordering them online is not bad because they ship quite fast too! Plus, they're starting to pop up everywhere so it's pretty convenient to get them! If you read that post I posted a few months back when I first tried them, then you would know how much I love them. You can read that post here.
I guess now it's safe to say that because I have been so happy with Girl Stuff nail polishes, I have become pretty biased over them. I prefer them now more than I do other imported brands. That's because I am very confident about their formula, and they have NEVER failed me yet. Ever. So everyone who would ask for a recommendation what a good nail polish brand is that is affordable, Girl Stuff was always my recommendation.
|Solique Gel Nail Polish|
When I heard that Girl Stuff was coming out with a line of Gel Nail Polishes, I was ecstatic! I mean, their regular polishes last me about 2 weeks already without touchups, so what more with the gel formula right? Seriously, their regular nail polish on me lasts 2 weeks, even with heavy dish washing action everyday.
As I have mentioned in my previous Girl Stuff post, one of the best things about Girl Stuff is that they contain only safe ingredients, are mild, non-irritant and non-toxic. It's 5-Free! This 2-step system doesn't even need a base coat because the color adheres to the nail real well.
|Midnight Dreams, PhP 180|
|Baby Blues, PhP 180|
|Love Me Like You Do, PhP 180|
|Manila Girl, PhP 180|
|Hush, PhP 180|
|Clear Gel Top Coat, PhP 200|
Applying SOLIQUE is idiot proof too! Here's how:
- Make sure your nails are clean and free from oil and lotion. I recommend washing your hands first with soap and water and dry really well!
- Skip the base coat, you don't need it!
- Apply the SOLIQUE colored gel polish of your choice.
- Apply a second coat of the same shadw until you get the intensity that you want. 2 coats should be fine!
- Apply a single coat of SOLIQUE Top Coat.
- Cure your freshly painted nails under sunlight for about 2 minutes or just allow them to dry in natural room light -as long as there's light!