Prep, Prime, and Protect your lids with Benefit's Air Patrol!Monday, October 12, 2015
Hey Benebabes! There's a new eye primer in town and it's obsession-worthy! Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer takes off to the skies for this season with a formula that primes, preps, primes, and protects the eyelids because it is formulated with SPF! Upon researching online to know more about this product, learned that Benefit Air Patrol was actually formulated as an eyeshadow primer but they also wanted this formula as a hydrating emollient that protects the delicate skin around your eyes, and it's even made with SPF 20 which can prevent your eyelids or even the undereye area from turning dark.
|Benefit Air Patrol 4ml, PhP 1,600|
Benefit Air Patrol comes housed in a 0.13 oz click pen, which kind of reminds me of my insulin epi-pen with an attached cushion tip that Benefit promises as it being “softer than your pinkie" or in my case, than my ring finger which is what I use when I am applying anything around my eye area. The packaging is classic Benefit which sort-of has a vintage whimsical feel.
I feel that Benefit Air Patrol is a really good staple product to have in one's makeup kit. You can use it alone, which I do because I hardly wear any eyeshadow. But it's really fantastic to use with eyeliners because it is great for proving a really smooth surface for eyeliner application.
Before seeing the actual product swatch on my hand, I thought that this formula would have a shimmery finish as the shade looks slightly sheen and shiny. But once blended it on my lids, it had zero shimmer or did it have a shiny oily finish but actually very velvet-y matte.
Happy Skin's InstaBeauty Blur Cream but not exactly like that.
I clicked way too much product out of the tube so I ended up with too much. I blended it out on both lids and I rather enjoyed the cotton-y, lighter texture. It sets to soft, velvety finish and plays nicely with both powder and cream eyeshadows on top without caking it. Their claim that the cushion tip is softer than your pinkie is totally true. It actually feels weird when you squeeze it because I wanna bite it. Hahaha!'
I didn't use the applicator though to spread the product on my lids. I put a little on my ring finger and spread it on my lids.
- Effectively camouflages the appearance of bumps on the lids and discolorations.
- No strong fragrance.
- Has a brightening effect on the under eye and on the lids area.
- Can help prevent makeup smudging! A primer for eyeshadow and other eye products, even concealer!
- Convenient packaging, and portable too!
- Gets absorbed quickly on the skin so no absorbing time before applying your makeup.
- Easy to apply with the applicator. Or you can use your fingers.
- Easy to use.
- Instantly fills in fine lines to give the appearance of less tired eyes and gives a younger appearance on the eyes.
- Effects lasts all day, with prolonged use, can have lasting effects too.
- Conveniently available in Benefit stores nationwide.
- No annoying fumes that will make the eyes water.
- Creates an even base for eye makeup application.
- Contains SPF!
- Lasts all day.
- Just a little will cover the entire eye area. So this tube will last a while.
- Easy click pen dispenser.
Retails For: PhP 1,600
Purchased For: Gift from BENEFIT (Thank you!)
Will I re-purchase? Yes.
Will I recommend it? Yes.
MY OVERALL RATING: ★★★★★